Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the government’s privacy regulations (Federal Act of Data Protection [FADP]) every person is entitled to protection of their privacy and from misuse of their personal details. We observe these regulations. Personal details are treated with strict confidentiality and are neither sold not disclosed to third parties. In close collaboration with our hosting providers, we endeavour to protect databases as efficiently as possible against external access, loss, misuse or falsification. The following data is stored in log files when our websites are visited: IP address, date, time, browser request and general information about the operating system and browser. This usage data constitutes the basis for anonymous statistical evaluations for identifying trends that help us to improve our offerings appropriately.
Privacy declaration for the use of Facebook
Facebook can then connect your visit to our websites to your user account. Please note that as website provider we obtain no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of its use by Facebook. For additional information on this subject, please go to the Facebook privacy declaration
at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. If you do not wish Facebook to be able to connect your visit to our websites with your Facebook user account, then please log out of your Facebook user account.
Privacy declaration for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” or text files that are stored on your computer and permit an analysis of your use of the website. The information created over the cookie about your use of this website is generally sent to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. When IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated first by Google in the member countries of the European Union or in other countries that have signed the European Economic Area Agreement. It is only in exceptional cases that the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google uses this information to assess your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operator and to perform additional services associated with website and Internet use. Google may also transmit this information to third parties insofar as it is legally required or insofar as Google authorises third parties to process data on its behalf. The IP address ascertained from your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. Please note, however, that you may be unable to use all the functions of this website to their full extent in this case. By using this website you consent to Google processing the data that it has collected about you in the manner and for the purpose described above.
- Requested Functionality Cookies:
- guest-view = Stores the Order ID of guest shoppers
- login_redirect = Preserves the destination page
- mage-messages = Tracks error messages and other notifications
- mage-translation-storage = Stores translated content when requested by the shopper
- mage-translation-file-version = Tracks the version of translations in local storage
- product_data_storage = Stores configuration for product data related to Recently Viewed / Compared Products.
- recently_compared_product = Stores product IDs of recently compared products.
- recently_compared_product_previous = Stores product IDs of previously compared products for easy navigation.
- recently_viewed_product = Stores product IDs of recently viewed products for easy navigation.
- recently_viewed_product_previous = Stores product IDs of recently previously viewed products for easy navigation.
- X-Magento-Vary = Configuration setting that improves performance when using Varnish static content caching.
- Persistent Customization Session Cookies:
- form_key = A security measure to protect the data from Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF).
- mage-cache-sessid = The value of this cookie triggers the cleanup of local cache storage.
- mage-cache-storage = Local storage of visitor-specific content.
- mage-cache-storage-section-invalidation = Forces local storage of specific content sections that should be invalidated.
- persistent_shopping_cart = Stores the key (ID) of persistent cart
- private_content_version = prevents content to be cached.
- section_data_ids = Stores customer-specific information.
- store = Tracks the specific store view / locale selected by the shopper.
- Google Analytics:
- BIGipServerPool_CMS_Live = IP Tracking
- PHPSESSID = Access Tracking
Similor AG assumes no responsibility for the correctness, accuracy, reliability and completeness of information content. Any liability claims against Similor AG for damage of a tangible or intangible nature arising from access to, or use/non-use of the published information, misuse of the connection or technical faults, are excluded. Similor AG expressly reserves the right to amend, add to, delete or to temporarily or permanently discontinue publication of parts of the website or the entire offering without prior notice.
We are not responsible for references and links to the websites of third parties. We decline any liability for said websites. Access to and use of said websites is at the user’s own risk.
The copyrights and all other rights to content, pictures, photos or other files on the websites belong exclusively to Similor AG or the specifically named rights owner. The written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained prior to reproduction of any elements.